• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

The last thing you ate or drank v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

addictivepersona

Bluelight Crew
No funny title this time. Was thinking of calling it "You ate what?!" but people might not get that it's for what you ate most recently. :p

Last had a sample of tomorrow's breakfast: Steel cut oats.

weet bix & museli with milk
multi grain toast with butter & marmalade
too much coffee :)

Veggie soup again.
I know its repetative but since I've changed my diet I've lost 6kgs in 4 weeks, had more energy and been eating more.

Love it.

This is awesome. I didn't even have to look for the new thread. The link was given! Makes me feel like a lazy ass American, unfortunately. :p

Last had a random concoction of tomato soup pasta, some Cookie Crisp (no milk) and some bread. I guess it was carb night after being on my feet all day.

I ate a salad with lettuce, red cabbage, light feta cheese, and a balsamic dressing.

Now sipping scotch :)

protein shake.
consisted of: 20g whey isolate, banana, bee pollen, chia seeds, coconut oil, flaxseed oil, rice milk. water
YUMM!

Veggie soup again.
I know its repetative but since I've changed my diet I've lost 6kgs in 4 weeks, had more energy and been eating more.

Love it.
Congrats on the weight loss! Don't know what you changed your diet to/from, but check out (cheap) healthy food and What is your favorite HEALTHY munchie food?. :)

This is awesome. I didn't even have to look for the new thread. The link was given! Makes me feel like a lazy ass American, unfortunately. :p

Last had a random concoction of tomato soup pasta, some Cookie Crisp (no milk) and some bread. I guess it was carb night after being on my feet all day.
But you are a lazy American. :p I sure hope that concoction wasn't all at once--Doesn't sound good mixed, lol.

Last had steel cut oats and a banana. I gotta become unlazy one of these days and make some almond milk. 8)

Well I changed my diet from eating 2-3 packs of instant noodles, 8+ beers, chips & dips and huge amounts of meat. No salads, no veggies and no water.
Now I'm eating veggies most of the time, watching what I eat and keeping a food diary, drinking atlesat 2.5lts water, green tea and dried fruit for a snack/sugar.
To me I've done a complete turn around and the best thing is that I'm enjoying it :)

bastardized cuban sandwich:

grilled pork, sliced thin, with a fried egg, muenster cheese, mustard & relish

then, for second lunch (Hobbit-style): scrambled eggs + diced ham w/ jalapeno cheese + home-made guacamole in a tortilla wrap.

Well I changed my diet from eating 2-3 packs of instant noodles, 8+ beers, chips & dips and huge amounts of meat. No salads, no veggies and no water.
Now I'm eating veggies most of the time, watching what I eat and keeping a food diary, drinking atlesat 2.5lts water, green tea and dried fruit for a snack/sugar.
To me I've done a complete turn around and the best thing is that I'm enjoying it :)

Make sure you stick with it. At first you will notice the obvious changes...but after around 3 months you will start to notice a whole lot more...then as the months go on..you will be astounded to the changes your body goes through - its awesome!

Ive been eating healthier now for about 10 months and Im feeling amazing every day.

Last thing I ate was some vita brits with rice milk, bee pollen, honey and chia seeds sprinkled on top.

InstantNoodles, keep up the good work with your new eating habits. :)

Last had a bunch of green leaf lettuce, spinach, and kale. All raw, all plain, and all delicious (never had kale before :p).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Clean_Cut and addictivepersona, my plan is to make this a life long change.
Roast chicken sandwich with cheese and lettuce

^ dried banana is tasty as! Just read your earlier post, that good heaps man, bet your feeling a whole heap better, hopefully so anyway. Probs be feeling better from just less msg.

fettucine boscaiola

chai tea & choc. bisc.

^ I only take a small amount with me to work, if I take the whole bag with me I'll eat them all. Love them.

Left over pasta from 2 nights ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.